Listing of lot number and selling price. Available for 2014 to current.
Includes ways to find your treasures, how to register and bid, arranging for payment and accepted payment methods.
Woody Auction is able to pack and ship most auction items, but there are certain lots when a professional pack and ship company will need to be used. When you need a professional pack and shipper for items purchased from one of our auctions, this limited list of shippers is provided for your use in determining costs and benefits of one over another. We are not in a position to recommend anyone and leave the decision up to you. An Internet search may be helpful for finding pack and ship
companies in your locality.
We require a written authorization from the client to release property to any third party.
You may fax our Shipping Release Form to 316-746-2145 or email your authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between ABCG and BPCG?
We will describe an item as ABCG, American Brilliant Cut Glass, if we are certain it is American. If the item is from a maker or had on occasion been attributed to the European market (i.e. Val St Lambert, Stevens & Williams), we will call these items BPCG, Brilliant Period Cut Glass.
Q: What kind of antiques do you sell?
American Brilliant Cut Glass – Dorflinger, Hawkes, Libbey, J. Hoare, Egginton, Tuthill, etc.
Art Glass - Tiffany, Mt. Washington, English & French Cameo, Webb, Burmese, Amberina, Lalique, Durand, Stuben, Brides Baskets, Pickle Castors, Biscuit Jars, Wave Crest, Crown Milano, Mother of Pearl, Loetz, Moser, Nakara, Kelva, etc.
Artwork - Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Lithographs, etc.
Coins - Proof Sets, Ingots, Gold, Silver, etc.
Firearms – Antique, Modern, Hand Guns, Rifles, Long Guns,
Furniture - Statues, Writing Tables, Ladies Desk, Cabinets, Sideboards, Belter, Horner, Meeks, etc.
Jewelry - Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Broaches, Earrings, Hat Pins, Hair Combs, Chatelaine, etc.
Lamps - Handel, Pairpoint, Gone with the Wind, Reverse Painted, Tiffany, Bradley & Hubbard, Fostoria, Baccarat, etc.
Native American – Weavings: Rugs & Blankets, Jewelry, Totems & Carvings, Turquoise, Artwork, Art Glass, Pottery, Porcelain, Ceramic, Baskets, Beadwork, Pipes, Weapons
Oriental - Paintings, Porcelain, Pottery, Stoneware, Jade, etc.
Porcelain & Ceramic - RS Prussia, Nippon, Royal Bayreuth, Royal Bonn, Royal Worcester, Meissen, etc.
Pottery - Newcomb, Rookwood, Roseville, Weller, etc.
Sterling and Coin Silver - Flatware, Service Pieces, Tea Sets, Gorham, Reed & Barton
Watch & Clock - Mantle, Floor & Grandfather, Atmos, Lantern, Coocoo, Regulators, Carriage, Wall, Bracket, Banjo, Repeater Watch, Chronograph, Chronometer, Complicated Watches, Convertible Watch, Repeater Watch, Automation Watch, Hunter’s Watch, Demi-Hunter, Fully Jeweled, Skeleton, Railroad Watch, Dollar Watch, Repousse, Side Winder, Skull Watch, Tank Watch, Transition Watch, Tourbillon Watch, etc.
Other Quality Antiques
Q: Do you have a price list for a past auction?
We have prices realized available for auctions held in 2014 to current year [here]. This list only shows lot numbers and selling price.
Q: Do you offer phone bidding?
Unfortunately, we are a small auction company and do not offer phone bidding. Our bidding options are detailed [here].
Q: I cannot attend your auction in person. How do I register for the auction to bid online through LiveAuctioneers?
Once you are on that page, scroll down the list of our auctions until you find the one in which you want to bid. You will now click the blue EXPLORE button.
On the right-hand side is a blue REGISTER FOR AUCTION button. Please click this button.
If you are not already logged in, you will need to log in or create an account if you do not have one. Once your account is created, we will receive a notification of your interest in bidding.
Please call or email us to have your registration approved if you have not previously bid with us through LiveAuctioneers. Registrations should be completed and phone calls/emails received by Woody AUction at least 48 hours in advance of the auction in which you are interested in bidding.
Q: My invoice through LiveAuctioneers keeps going to my SPAM folder.
Sometimes an invoice gets filtered as SPAM or JUNK. Please add [email@example.com] and [firstname.lastname@example.org] to your email address book and/or safe sender list, and it should resolve this issue going forward.
Q: Can Woody Auction give an appraisal?
Woody Auction is not a licensed appraiser. We would be happy to give you an estimated auction market value. Please send photos to: email@example.com
Q: What is your consignment process?
Listed below are the steps for consignment with Woody Auction:
1. Preliminary - Send us your photos. Photos can be individual or group shots of a cabinet or table display. Mail in hard copies, Email digital photos, or add photos to a DropBox for us to view.
2. Auction Details - Speak with Jason, our auctioneer, about your collection and our available auction dates and contract, if the quality of your collection meets current market conditions.
3. Receive Collection - Mail in small collection of 10 or less items. Schedule a pick up for a large number of items.
4. Storage - Your collection is stored in a Woody Auction facility and covered under our insurance policy.
5. Auction Prep - The auction is scheduled then listed and photographed.
6. Marketing - Flyers, catalogs, and/or ads are created, the full catalog is listed on our website and at liveauctioneers.com, and the auction is featured on our Facebook page and in other social media outlets.
7. Seller Information - Receive Seller packet with a listing of your items in the auction, flyer, and copy approximately 3 weeks before the auction.
8. Auction Day! - You may attend although this is not recommended as it may be a difficult experience.
9. Post Auction - Receive Final Settlement Packet approximately 32 days after the auction.